A Fast, Easy Solution to Creating Protected Download Links for Your Valuable Content"
Stop giving away your work for free and discover how you can easily protect your pdfs, mp3s and more....
Do You Sell Digital Products?
How many times have you found your hard work freely available all over the Internet in the form of downloadable pdfs, mp3s, videos, and more? If you've been creating products for any length of time at all, chances are it's happened more than once.
- Illegal file sharing sites
- Black hat forums
- Hacker hangouts
- Other blogs
- So-called search engines that provide links to pdf files
All of these types of sites and more are earning money with your hard work, and until now there's been no easy way to stop it.
Sure, you can install a shopping cart or membership plugin to control downloads, but the cost and maintenance is a headache, and for low cost products it may not be worth it.
Instead, what most website owners end up doing is cobbling together a "work around" that looks something like this...
- Plugins to hide the download pages from Google
- Robots.txt code to hide the folders and files from Google
- .htaccess code to prevent "directory browsing" by the casual visitor
- Sitemap updates to prevent your 404 pages from accidentally revealing the location of your downloads
- ...and on and on.
And even with all that, you'll still find...
Search Engines and Others are Sharing
the Links to Your Downloads
If You Don't Know php, Creating an Expiring Link is Overwhelming
At their core, expiring links are quite simple. You set your bucket permissions to "private" and then generate a link that grants the user's web browser access to the content for a set number of minutes.
It's genius, really. You don't have to have a membership script. You don't have to mess around with robots.txt files and arcane .htaccess rules. The web browser does all the work for you.
All you have to do is write about 50 lines of php code and add it to your WordPress theme files.
Yeah. I didn't want to do that either, so I found a better solution...
Introducing Easy S3-WP Links
Here's how easy it is to use...
As an info-product seller and content producer (and most importantly, not a techy) this was just what I needed. Not only does it let me use my S3 account to protect my content, but it does it in a stylish way that is sure to appeal to my buyers.
It's as easy as 1-2-3
- Click "Add New Plugin" in your WordPress dashboard and upload the zip file, then activate
- Add your Amazon S3 keys and bucket name
- Create links right within your post editor screen to automatically protect your valuable files!
Delivering your download is as easy as clicking the icon in your post editor and choosing your options. You'll have...
- 24 meaningful icons to let your customers know exactly what they're getting
- 2 attractive button styles in 8 different colors to match any theme
- Modern, "rollover" buttons to attract attention and encourage clicks
- Fully customizable button text for better calls to action
- Customizable expiration times so you can control how long your download is available during each browser session
- Editable error message so you can let customers know exactly how to access their download if the link has expired
- The ability to include multiple buttons/links per page
- Simple shortcode syntax for stress-free troubleshooting
- Easily accessible point-and-click button embedder available on both posts and pages
- Protection for any file type!
There simply is no better way to quickly and easily create expiring links to your Amazon S3 content to help protect your valuable downloads from unauthorized sharing.
Easy Protected Links offers rock-solid protection by keeping your files off your server and away from prying eyes. Not only that, but by making the links expire, even nosy viewers who browse the source code of your site won't be able to share the link. It will simply stop working at the time you designate!
If you're serious about security and protecting your hard work, you must start using expiring links. Easy Protected Links makes it so simple, anyone can do it!
Best of all, this incredibly powerful WordPress plugin is backed by our...
Your purchase is absolutely risk free. Try the Easy S3-WP Links plugin for 30 days, and if you’re not satisfied with just how easy it is to protect your files, simply shoot us an email and we’ll send you a refund right away. There’s absolutely no risk on your part. All the risk is on us.
~ This is our personal guarantee to you!
The Internet is full of forums and directories that will gladly give away your hard work for free - or worse, sell it - and while you can't stop them all, serious business owners know they have to do everything possible to prevent content theft. Expiring links is quite simply the easiest way to accomplish that goal.
Download your copy of Easy S3-WP Links today, and stop letting others profit from your work.
Your Order is Secure!
Yes! I need this plugin! It’s getting harder and harder to prevent unauthorized access to my files, and I know that Easy S3-WP Links will do all the work for me and give me peace of mind that my content is locked up tight! I understand I’ll get:
- Easy-to-install plugin that works with any WordPress site from version 3.5 up.
- Copy/paste settings page to have me up and running in just seconds.
- Point and click button embeds that work right from my post editor – no HTML, CSS, or PHP knowledge required!
It’s only $27? Wow! I can’t wait to start locking up my valuable downloads….